Friday, August 03, 2007

Getting them to call back
12 Tips on getting others to call back


Every so often we all need to have a reality check.

At a social event I ran into Rick, someone I had not seen for some time and had lost track of what he had been doing.

At lunch a few days later we were talking about sales and our approach to selling and customers. It was amazing how we used different words yet said the same thing.

Then I asked about his prospecting and how he found his better customers, much less how he got them to meet with him.

Rick indicated others had asked him to write out what he did to get prospects and customers to call him back. Of course I asked for a copy and he obliged.

Thanks to Rick I can share with you his key points that get prospects and customers to return his calls. ….MORE...

No comments: